[Gllug] Halifax online banking (still?)

Huw Lynes huw-l at moving-picture.com
Wed Oct 29 11:28:45 UTC 2003

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:14:12 +0000
Richard Jones <rich at annexia.org> wrote:

> Can't see it. This is what I see:
>
> http://www.annexia.org/tmp/halifaxsnap.gif
>
> I'm beginning to wonder if they've gone and used Flash for the
> button. (Duh!) I recently upgraded my browser and haven't got round to
> installing Flash yet - to be honest, I wasn't missing it.

You haven't done anything. Halifax have screwed up. If you go to "Online
Services" in the drop-down it will take you straight to
www.halifax-online.co.uk . This is obviously some crack-smoking web-designer's
idea of easy navigation. Probably time to bookmark the online site.

the online site still works fine in firebird.

--
| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk