[Gllug] SMS Providers

Andy Farnsworth farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Wed Oct 1 09:14:07 UTC 2003

I use BoomSMS (www.boom-sms.co.uk) which uses either an email interface
(ick) or a web post interface.  They are currently working on getting the
notification / status piece working correctly, but if you buy in quantity,
they have pretty decent prices.  Their prices vary from 8p -> 3p per message
depending on quantity (3p = 1 Million messages purchased at once).  They do
have a free signup and will give you 10 messages for free to get your code
working and will even give you more if you ask (though don't abuse this ;-)
If you are interested, I have a Perl module that I wrote that sends messages
via BoomSMS.

Andy Farnsworth

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk