[Gllug] Firebird extensions

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Mon Oct 13 17:48:00 UTC 2003

On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 06:06:39PM +0000, Andrew Richardson wrote:
> Even if you install as root, you can still install (most ?) extensions
> as a user.  It should give you a prompt and then place them in your
> .phoenix directory.

Nope, it gives me a -202 access denied error, whatever that means.

This is a multi-user machine so I'd like to either install all the
extensions privately, or even better install them once for everyone.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj
Merjis Ltd. http://www.merjis.com/ - all your business data are belong to you.