[Gllug] Halifax online banking (still?)

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Wed Oct 29 10:55:17 UTC 2003

I heard that Halifax had taken down their online banking service, but
I assumed it would be back up by now.

Unfortunately they've rearranged their site:

http://www.halifax.co.uk/

The "sign in" button is now no longer in the top right hand corner, and
I'll be damned if I can find a way to log in now!

Is it still down? Or is the site just unnavigable?

(I need to transfer money to someone TODAY, and I can only do it online
because the xfer details are there ...)

Rich.

--
Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj