[Gllug] Halifax online banking (still?)

French, Alastair Alastair.French at racalinstruments.com
Wed Oct 29 11:03:11 UTC 2003

Richard Jones <mailto:rich at annexia.org> wrote:
> I heard that Halifax had taken down their online banking service, but
> I assumed it would be back up by now.
>
> Unfortunately they've rearranged their site:
>
> http://www.halifax.co.uk/
>
> The "sign in" button is now no longer in the top right hand corner,
> and I'll be damned if I can find a way to log in now!
>
> Is it still down? Or is the site just unnavigable?

It looks OK from here although the source doesn't match with what I.E. is
saying,

hovering over the link you get

http://www.halifax.co.uk/onlineservices/login.asp

however the source shows this to be

there is some link in some js further up though

clicking the image takes you to

https://www.halifax-online.co.uk/_mem_bin/FormsLogin.asp?source=halifaxcouk

so take your pick

Hope this helps

Alastair

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual/s or entity to whom it is
addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify:-
postmaster at racalinstruments.com.

Racal Instruments Wireless Solutions Limited.
An AEROFLEX Company. Visit our website at:-
http://www.aeroflex.com/riws/

This footnote also confirms that this email message has
been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk