[Gllug] Help with Network card problem

kumara g kumara_whg at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 23 13:16:05 UTC 2003

 Hi,
I am running redhat 9 with kernel 2.4.20-8.My network
card which is a VIA VT6102 Rhine-II (rev-74) does not
work at all although it is detected by the
linux.Pinging to the localhost/own IP works but not to
others.
The yellow light flashs on the card which could
suggest HW failure but it is working with the
windows.This is a compaq pressario 6000 desktop built
in net card.I suspect IRQ clash with USB devices.Can
any one help me?
Thank you in advance.

Cheers

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk