[Gllug] familiar on Zaurus 750

Jonathan Chetwynd j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 10 15:26:42 UTC 2003

familiar on Zaurus 750

Matthew

A little bird told me that you've been demonstrating familiar on zaurus
7x0...

http://handhelds.org/~mallum/xpkgs/
doesn't mention shepherd, am I out of luck?

have tried openzaurus, but found it very unstable.
used familiar for a couple of years on ipaq, need bigger screen.

currently using http://www.cacko.biz/test321/slc7x0upd1.17.en.zip
I'm gobsmacked by Opera, so hope to retain this. Its the first
application that I've used on a PDA, that feels as if some thought went
into its design....

X also has its benefits, never could get intimate running though....
is screen rotation sorted?

Sorry to have missed you at LinuxExpo, as I'm in Vauxhall perhaps we
could meet at gllug?
and please excuse the xpost, dupes etc, over excited.

as an aside, have you any knowledge of GPS on familiar on zaurus?
have interest in proposal related to independent travelling in London
for people with learning difficulty.
might tie in nicely with http://openguides.org.

thanks

Jonathan Chetwynd
http://www.peepo.co.uk
"A web by people with learning difficulties"