[Gllug] ipv6

Christopher Hunter chrisehunter at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Oct 18 00:49:22 UTC 2003

On Friday 17 Oct 2003 4:52 pm, itsbruce at uklinux.net wrote:

//big snip//

>  SCO, now, that's a pressing issue and a real threat.

Don't think so - they're just out for what they think they can get.  They're
in for a big disappointment!  SCO might make a bit of a noise and irritate a
few people, but in the end they'll disappear in a puff of smoke, and we'll
all be left to get on with the important stuff!

> China violating the GPL,
> that's an imaginary issue and you have so far failed to enumerate any
> consequences that would harm Linux (or any consequences at all).

Exactly right.  The Chinese will certainly "do their own thing", and they're
probably not going to bother us at all.

Chris

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk