[Gllug] LUG Meet and VoIP

Richard Smith richard at gotworms.co.uk
Thu Oct 23 23:46:51 UTC 2003

Hi guys,

I'm going to put something together for you...

But I'd like to know what you'd like to see? What I mean by that is that
  is that I'd like to know what people would be interested in since VoIP
as a subject is HUGE, even when you limit it to the capacity of Linux.

So far here's what I can bring for you:

A working Asterisk Setup
Cisco 7940/7960 VoIP Phones
Various SoftFones
A gateway or two
Fax Over VoIP (This is nifty and also a complete cheat :P)

All of the above works off of Asterisk, which as an open source PBX I
can give you a demo and explain what you'll need to get started and what
you'll need to grow and some of the options you have...

But all of it would generally apply to businesses...

I'd like to know what you'd like get out of a VoIP Demo...

--
Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk