[Gllug] Mail Snooping - was: CNAME in in-addr.arpa ????

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 11:26:47 UTC 2003

On Sat, Oct 25, 2003 at 12:08:27PM +0100, Doug Winter wrote:
> On Sat 25 Oct Alain Williams wrote:
> > I doubt that I will ever know who visited my web site. I don't know if
> > the email was snooped at NTL (via a carnivore machine or something) or
> > was taken en-route to NTL (much more difficult).
> >
> > Interesting all the same. Some of the conspiracy theories are right !
>
> It's probably a screw up or a spider or something really boring.

No, the pictures were NOT referenced anywhere. There is NO previous
activity (for several hours) and someone comes in and asks directly for
the URL that I gave in the email.

--
Alain Williams

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

FATHERS-4-JUSTICE - Campaigning for equal rights for parents and the
best interests of our children. See http://www.fathers-4-justice.org

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk