[Gllug] FreeServe tells Linux users to ---- off

Peter Childs blue.dragon at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Oct 15 12:18:11 UTC 2003

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, David Damerell wrote:

> On Wednesday, 15 Oct 2003, Richard Jones wrote:
> >http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/6/33404.html
>
> Misleading subject line, much? This is actually about NTL.

	One wonders what they are using and why linux can't cope with it.
Oh yes and why it can't be fixed. (hacked or whatever)
	I'm still waiting for a company to offer IPv6 at half the price of
IPv4 because IPs are so expensive. It would probably segment the internet.
But somone has to be the first to jump. I hope it happerns before IPs
start being worth more than Gold (or what ever is the most valued
thing currently).
	`

Peter Childs

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk