[Gllug] Linux Stops

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Fri Oct 17 16:28:48 UTC 2003

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 05:26:51PM +0100, Mick Farmer wrote:
> Dear GLLUGers,
>
> Yesterday, my Red Hat 8.0 system stopped responding to any
> stimulus and required a reboot.  I've checked the majority
> of the log files for clues as to what went wrong but can't
> find anything.  Does anyone know where else I should look?

How hot was it ? I have had a couple of problems with my main server,
the CPU fan wasn't as efficient as it was, dust all over the heatsink
& it was quite hot.

--
Alain Williams

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

FATHERS-4-JUSTICE - Campaigning for equal rights for parents and the
best interests of our children. See http://www.fathers-4-justice.org

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk