[Gllug] Dlink & netgear problems

Van Duijvenvoorde, Kees kees.vanduijvenvoorde at eds.com
Tue Sep 2 12:25:46 UTC 2003

Gary

I saw your message on the NET : I included it below. I have similar problems
with my DLS 300G+ enm my Netgear router WGR614.
I accessed internet without problems directly trough my D-link modem. With
the Netgear now attached I can.t access internet through my outer/modem. I
cannot even reach my modem.

Did you get an answer / solution in the end. Can you please share that with
me.

Thanks

Kees van Duijvenvoorde
Katwijk