[Gllug] Keyboards

Adrian McMenamin adrian at mcmen.demon.co.uk
Sat Sep 6 09:42:20 UTC 2003

On Saturday 06 September 2003 02:19, Mark Hill wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 06, 2003 at 12:13:29AM +0100, Adrian McMenamin wrote:
> > Saddo, saddo, saddo. You mean you were using a keyboard after normal
> > people went to bed :)
>
> I see by the date header I'm not the only one. :)

Suppose I have to plead guilty to that one. I know what you mean about
keyboards though. My favourite, which I still have (though as it's pre-PS/2
it is pretty useless) was an old Wyse heavy duty thing, I got with a 486sx 25
in 1993 (I bought that box to install my beta copy of Windows NT - I was
young then, and Byte said Unix was dead).

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk