[Gllug] Mozilla fails on ASP sites

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Mon Sep 15 14:01:21 UTC 2003

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 11:30:50AM +0100, Tethys wrote:
> BTW, if you run into any accessibility problems with easymoney.com,
> let me know. I'm constantly hassling our web designers to get it right.
> They're not there yet, but it's a lot better than it was a couple of
> years ago. Still, it does seem like an uphill struggle at times, with
> the designers chomping at the bit to put in more and more Windows or IE
> specific content, and a few of us trying to keep them under control,
> and at least halfway standards compliant...

A trick we just learned was to download the free 30 day trial of IBM's
Home Page Reader (Windows only, unfortunately), then point it at the
website in question. It's an eye opener, or should that be ear-opener.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj
Merjis Ltd. http://www.merjis.com/ - all your business data are belong to you.