[Gllug] Verisign stupidity

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Tue Sep 16 10:47:40 UTC 2003

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Martin A. Brooks wrote:

> If you also think Verisign have gone too far

If you really want to do something about it then I suggest
encouraging your network admin to blackhole 64.94.110.11 from border
routers and modify local DNS servers not to return that address when
doing recursive lookups. Not that it will do any good.

Cheers,

Jon.

P.S. This is not to say that I agree with Verisign but merely that they
have already sold their souls and decided to break good practice and RFCs.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk