[Gllug] Partition Table Problem

French, Alastair Alastair.French at racalinstruments.com
Mon Sep 8 08:30:14 UTC 2003

Is fdisk -l the same as running fdisk and selecting p to print, if so this
is the output, if not I'll do it tonight (the machine is at home not work)

255 Heads 63 sectors 4983 cylinders
Units: Cylinders of 1065 * 512 bytes

Device     Boot	 Start     End     Blocks    Id     Sys
/dev/hdd1   *	     1     510    4096543+    7     NTFS
/dev/hdd2            511    2492   15920415     f     Win95 Ext (LBA)
/dev/hdd3           2493    2525     265072+    82    Linux Swap
/dev/hdd4           2526    4983   19743885     83    Linux
/dev/hdd5   ?     164027  205067  329658991+          Unknown

The disk is an 80GB Fuji the BIOS cannot see above the 37GB(?) mark which is
why Windows is at the start of the disk. I think the drive model is 3409.

Thanks

Alastair