[Gllug] COT: Resigning from my job

Henrik Morsing henrik at morsing.cc
Mon Sep 15 18:42:58 UTC 2003

I know this is completely off topic but I have never had a job here before
and I don't really have anyone to ask who would know this.
In my contract it says that:

"You will be expected to give the Company one days notice for service less
than four weeks and 1 calendar month thereafter of your intention to
terminate your employment"

I have been employed for ten months. Does this mean that I can resign
tomorrow the 16th and then my last day will be the 16th of the next month,
or is it like in Denmark where I wouldn't be able to leave until the 1st
of the following month (Nov. 1.)?

Thanks

Henrik Morsing
morsing.cc