[Gllug] natw*t fantasticness

Amias Channer gllug at amias.org.uk
Tue Apr 6 10:15:30 UTC 2004

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 23:27:52 +0100
Bruce Richardson <itsbruce at uklinux.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 10:14:10PM +0100, Peter wrote:
> >    Its like this new Chip and Pin. If thats more secure than a personal
> > thing like a signiture then I'm not a computer programmer. In this age
> > where we think seriously of using a 128 bit encription the creditcard
> > company go and use a 10bit key! Rather than a much large key that they
> > were using before ie somones signiture.
>
> Really?  How often does anybody check your signature?  One time in 50 if
> you're lucky.

There was a restaurant in Camden i used to frequent with friends , we used to have
a game to see who could pay for the meal with the most ludicrous signature .
Some winners where:
This is a fraudulent signature
You look like a tw*t
The food was horrible

They never returned the slip and all the transactions went through .
I spose i could try rearranging the skin on my fingers in to
amusing phrases but i don't think it would as fun.

Toodle-pip
Amias
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk