[Gllug] Cheap 'real' IDE raid controller

Andy Farnsworth farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Fri Apr 30 19:07:25 UTC 2004

  You can also get the 3ware Serial ATA raid controllers if you are
buying new drives I might recommend those as I have recently been
converted to Serial ATA.  Also, Tom's Hardware has a great review of the
new SATA RAID backplane solutions out there.  See
http://www4.tomshardware.com/storage/20040426/index.html for the review.

Andy Farnsworth