[Gllug] Server cases

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 9 12:41:55 UTC 2004

On Fri 09 Apr, Matthew King wrote:

> Chris Bell wrote:
>
> >    I also have some old Apple bits rescued as they were about to fall into a
> > skip, and an overloaded floor.
>
> Any NICs among them?
>
> I have no idea about mac hardware (beyond the obvious) and I can't
> remember what bus mine has.
>
> Matthew

   For a very limited period I was showered with old boxes by a friend who
was picking out only what he thought he could sell second hand for a
reasonable profit, and only had time to drag them indoors and add them to
the heap, so I have grabbed some boxes to learn about Linux and networking,
but not even looked at others. I was not bothered that it was mainly old kit
and rather slow, as even a dual 64bit 4GHz box would not help me to type
faster.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk