[Gllug] natwest fantasticness

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Mon Apr 5 19:12:50 UTC 2004

I should _hope_ that Natwest works with Mozilla.  Considering all the
horrible unpatched flaws in IE and Windows, there's no possible way
they can any more claim that IE is "more secure".

For the record, the Halifax banking service works with just about
everything I've thrown at it.  Although the website looks like it was
put together by colour-blind monkeys doing an introductory web-design
class.  Goodness only knows what the security behind the thing is
like.

Rich.

'There is a joke about American engineers and French engineers. The
American team brings a prototype to the French team. The French team's
response is: "Well, it works fine in practice; but how will it hold up
in theory?"'
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk