[Gllug] totally off the subject

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Fri Apr 30 06:38:23 UTC 2004

Interesting reading this morning.
I never relaised before that despite using the word all the time I was actually
not at all sure how to spell 'bureaucracy'.  They should add it to the list of
words they test you with along with 'accommodation' and the real swine -
'diarrhoea'.  Thats one of the oddities of the english language - I guess 'cos
we swiped so many words - they are no spelling rools !

Incidentally, how did our furry rodent friends and alcohol get associated,
in the expression 'rat arsed'?

Tim

This E-Mail and any files transmitted  with it, are confidential
whom they are addressed. If you have received this message
in error please notify the sender and delete the message.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk