[Gllug] USB Keyboards (was Re: White noise generator)

NorthLondon John northlondonjohn at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 6 22:17:43 UTC 2004

On 6 Apr 2004, at 17:25, John Hearns wrote:

> Planet CCRMA has loads of audio tools.
> http://ccrma-www.stanford.edu/planetccrma
>
> One day son I'll get the Gmorgan synth running with my
> USB keyboard. Just you wait....

I'm looking at getting a usb midi keyboard - to plug into my OS X mac
mainly, but I want all my hardware to be linux compatible.
I haven't found much documentation - perhaps because this sort of thing
is handled by an app rather than being compiled into the kernel.
(I admit I know nothing about making music on computers).

Anyone got any pointers etc?

ta

john

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk