[Gllug] [OT] Cable company (data/power)

Kristian Davies kristian at ELIXIR-STUDIOS.CO.UK
Fri Apr 23 10:13:45 UTC 2004

Hi All,

We are in need of some additional power and data sockets and I was wondering
if anyone could suggest someone from experience, local to London.

I've spoken to Future Networks already, I just need one or two more.

Thanks,
Kristian

The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk