[Gllug] natwest fantasticness

Tethys tet at createservices.com
Mon Apr 5 17:37:44 UTC 2004

Ashley Evans writes:

>Lloydstsb also

Mostly, yes. While the site is usable, it could do with some improvements.
Working for part of the LTSB group, we are forced to use their stylesheets
for some of our sites, which makes half of our fonts too small. Plus whoever
wrote the stylesheet obviously didn't understand the "C" in "CSS". Everything
is explicitly stated all the time. The concept of inheriting properties from
parent elements doesn't seem to have been grasped...

Still, Gecko browsers are explicitly on our supported list, meaning that
the site is tested in them before it leaves the building, which is more
than can be said for many sites.

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk