[Gllug] Re: Any bank not in the dark ages?

Robert P. McKenzie rmckenzi at rpmdp.com
Fri Aug 20 13:13:27 UTC 2004

Ashley Evans wrote:

> I'd move back to First Direct anytime but Lloyds treat me quite well
> with their select account ( 5 pounds per month for AA cover (me, not me
> car :) and various other not so useful bits including mobile phone
> insurance. Quite a bargin and I've never had any trouble with their
> online banking either.  They only support  IE and "a few versions of
> Netscape" for their insurance services. Why, oh why.

I have a similar deal with Halifax.  Their online banking works fine with
Mozilla, except the Stock investment area.. for some reason it's done in some
weird java/javascript thing that just doesn't work in Mozilla, IE and perhaps
Netscape, but I don't use those.

--
Robert P. McKenzie                 |   GammaRay Technical Services Ltd
rmckenzi at rpmdp.com                 |             rob at gammaray-tech.com
http://www.uk-experience.com       |      http://www.gammaray-tech.com
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk