[Gllug] Connecting up a 2.5" HDD in a normal PC

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Sun Aug 15 12:11:49 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-15 at 13:03, Chris Bell wrote:

>    I have heard that they suffer from moving backplanes and dirty
> connections, check and re-seat all the connections before you give up hope.

No backplane and not a lot in the way of connections.  :-(

This is the A3020, which was their economy version of the Archimedes.
Everything (including the PSU) is on one big circuit board, which it has
to be said is a very neat piece of design.

I'm on the trail of a replacement unit though so I may be able to get
him up and running again.

Cheers,
John

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk