[Gllug] Oops!

Matthew King matthew.king at monnsta.net
Fri Aug 27 22:10:32 UTC 2004

Sharon Kimble wrote:
> Somehow I've just associated =every= folder with KEdit in my /home directory.
> Now when I open the WasteBin, up pops KEdit! How can I get rid of this
> association please and get their normal default setup back?
>
> Sharon.

See if you have a ~/.mailcap file. Gnome puts file associations in there
(so I'm assume others do too). If you delete (or rename) it you should
return to the system mailcap.

Well it worked for me all those months ago, anyway.

Matthew

--
o? K++ w--- O-- M V? PS+>+++ PE-- Y+>++ PGP++@ t+ 5- X- R tv b+++>++++