[Gllug] Cygwin problems or X problems?

Robert P. McKenzie rmckenzi at rpmdp.com
Wed Aug 18 11:17:36 UTC 2004

Adrian McMenamin wrote:

> On Wednesday 18 August 2004 11:58, Robert P. McKenzie wrote:
>

>>Do you not have any other way ontot he machine?  Can you not SSH into the
>>machine?
>

> Yes, but only if I have the IP address (I am sending this email running
> Kmail/X over SSH using it). It is a long way away

If you have access to the machine now, put inplace a script to get the IP and
have it emailed to an account seomwhere else.. maybe yahoo or something.. then
you'll have it.

--
Robert P. McKenzie                 |   GammaRay Technical Services Ltd
rmckenzi at rpmdp.com                 |             rob at gammaray-tech.com
http://www.uk-experience.com       |      http://www.gammaray-tech.com
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk