[Gllug] Lonix - The London Linux User Group (Summer Linux Installfes

Tushar tjoshi at turtle.net
Tue Aug 17 15:31:17 UTC 2004

Hi ,

Here are the details of the next meeting for Lonix,

Date:  Saturday 28 Aug 2004
Time:  10.30am onwards
Place: Turtle Networks Ltd - Unit 48, Concord Road, London W3 0TH
Map: http://tinyurl.com/5p8vj
Nearest Tube:  West Acton (Central Line), Park Royal (Piccadilly Line)
Phone: 020 8896 2600

This summer we are having a Linux Install Festival.
Bring your Windoze machine, or your old PC along and
let us help you install Linux and all the other
OpenSource goodies onto it. There is plenty
of parking near the venue and good public transport links.
Lots of places nearby for food or stay at the offices
for our all-day BBQ (small charge just to help us
cover costs).

If you want to come along and help then please let
me know. Also any distribution companies wishing
to donate posters/information and distributions
should also contact me.

There is no need to bring a monitor, keyboard
or mouse unless you have some strange configuration
i.e usb mouse/keyboard.

We'll also be having a PGP signing party at the
event so bring some ID and your PGP signature.

We are starting from 10.30 in the morning (early!)
and will be finishing at 6.00pm. Directions to
the venue are listed on www.turtle.net

This year we are also staging a bring and buy at the
Install Fest. Bring along any unwanted kit and
exercise those haggling skills with the masses looking
for the biggest 'bargs'. The bring and buy will be
subject to the Terms and Conditions which can be
found <A HREF=http://www.lonix.org.uk/bringbuy.pdf>here</A>.
More details about events and activities on the
day will be updated on the website.

Tushar

This e-mail was sent to you because you have subscribed to the Lonix
meetings notification e-mail list. If you have any questions concerning
this please contact support at lonix.org.uk

Your Lonix Account Details are:
Login via : http://www.lonix.org.uk
Username: gllug at linux.co.uk