[Gllug] Sharp Zaurus Users

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Tue Aug 3 22:13:40 UTC 2004

Holger Duerer wrote:

>Just simple PDA things (Addresses and Dates) and mostly for reading
>(justreader and Plucker documents).  I had hoped to get a bit into
>programming on the go, but find the screen and keyboard a bit too
>small for that.

Programming on my Palm with TGSSH (using my nokia phone with irda) when
an urgent fix was needed in some perl stuff, was so so so unstable and
slow that it would be less stressful to use a limbless chimpanzee on the
other end of a morse telegraph.

while I accept that tgssh isnt 'too' bad, anything I have had that uses
the network stack on the clie is prone to rebooting it.

Ian
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk