[Gllug] Suppliers of computer stuff

Russell Howe rhowe at wiss.co.uk
Tue Aug 24 22:10:26 UTC 2004

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 05:52:20PM +0100, Chris Bell wrote:
>    There are some nominal "trade-only" dealers around North Acton and Park
> Royal, but you do not say where you are. Not everyone has free travel within
> the M25! I would go to particular local dealers for particular products, but
> would place an order if I wanted a particular item.

I'm in Hendon at the moment, but don't know where I'll be in October.

I have free travel within zone 3, and work in SE1.

Hendon has a small computer shop, which I haven't checked out, but I
can't imagine it being anything akin to Aria

By "trade-only", I assume you mean that unless you get to know them,
they won't sell to you without opening a business account with them?

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk