[Gllug] Yum not working in FC 1

bleachin bleachin999 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 9 16:58:00 UTC 2004

Hello everyone,
    Was just wondering if anybody else is having problems with yum
updaing or had any experience of this. Every time that I try and run it
I get the following information

Server: Fedora Core 1 - i386 - Base
Damaged or Bad header.info from Fedora Core 1 - i386 - Base
This is probably because of a downed server or an invalid header.info on
a repository.

I have been through the yum.conf file and checked that all the base
servers are up (which they are) and also hashed out the spares so I can
check them one at a time, but still no sucess.

Any advice would be most appreciated

TIA

Bleachin
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk