[Gllug] Apache mod_ssl

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Thu Aug 12 09:31:47 UTC 2004

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004, Richard Jones wrote:

> > > http://www.annexia.org/bofh_rules_for_writing_cgi_scripts
> >
> > Should that page be offering me the option to edit it?
>
> It's a wiki, so yes.

I was going to ask the same question John did.

If you are offering advise you hope people will follow should you not
limit what the page publishes to advise you are happy to be associated
with?

wiki's are wonderful for some things but I don't think they are suitable
for publishing info that is meant to be authoritative.

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/	   ADSL Broadband from just £22.50 / month

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk