[Gllug] Z questions

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Fri Aug 6 09:14:06 UTC 2004

Give me about 2 weeks, (when mine arrives) and ill be able to help :-)

afaik, you can install on the command line by doing :-

ipkg install paclagename

however, ipkg on OZ 3.2 isnt very smart, especially when its running out
of space

i would suggest avoiding 3.2 and go for 3.3.5 or the Kompany rom, there
was an un-rezolved bug with 3.2 that would result in a dead flash
program after the install (fixable if you didnt nuke your oz install by
accident like me) where you wouldnt be able to re-flash the device.

good luck :-)

Ian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk