[Gllug] OT: draytek vigor 2600 ipf syntax

Ashley Evans ashley at seamlessrecruitment.com
Thu Aug 5 13:36:36 UTC 2004

Ben Fitzgerald wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I recall others on this group have a draytek router.
>
>I've googled and can't find any sites that have the syntax for the ipf
>command on draytek routers. I want to add/delete firewall rules from
>the command line. Can anyone provide a link or a basic summary?
>
>There are some good sites but they are in German and babelfish can
>only do so much. Plus they are framed and altavista doesn't like that :(
>
>Apologies for the OT subject.
>
>Thanks,

I'm about to use two of these for a VoIP between here (Feltham) and
Switzerland. Anybody had any exp. using them? Anything to watch out for?

a quick:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=draytek+2600+telnet+firewall+documentation

gave me:
    http://www.experts-exchange.com/Networking/Q_20912103.html

which revealed:

ftp://ftp.draytek.com.tw/VIGOR2600/RELEASE/2.5/DOCUMENTS/DOCUMENTS.zip.

I didn't download this but looking at the post it came from I'd say it
has what you need.

good luck,

Ashley

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk