[Gllug] Vacancy - Technical Architect - Central London - £50K

Chris Needham CNeedham at Ashdown-IT.co.uk
Tue Aug 10 07:49:35 UTC 2004

Technical Architect - Central London - £50,000

Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum dependent on experience.

My client is interested in interviewing Technical Architects who have worked
on web delivery infrastructure projects.  The right candidate will
architect, improve, maintain and support the IT infrastructure. In order to
be suitable you MUST have the following ESSENTIAL skills:

Previously worked in a Java Enterprise and MS-SQL environment, Linux, Web
servers, Apache, Tomcat, IIS, Disaster recovery,
Writing reports and design proposals

Desirable skills:

Perl
Shell Scripting
PostgreSQL
CVS
XML/XSLT
Eclipse
JDBC

If you are interested in this vacancy please email me a copy of your CV,
quoting 'URGENT 1106' in your subject line.  Please make sure the essential
skills are highlighted on your CV and any desirable skills are also
emphasized accordingly.

Please note, I have emailed you as somebody who features the essential
skills required by my client on their CV.  If the role I have brought to
your attention is inappropriate please accept my apologies!

If you are not interested in this role, but you know of someone who is,
please forward this email to them.

If you do not wish to receive e-mails about future IT vacancies, please

Kind regards,

Chris Needham
Ashdown IT
E-mail: cneedham at ashdown-it.co.uk

Following the introduction of an applicant by Ashdown IT Ltd, to a
prospective employer, an automatic full acceptance of the terms of business
of Ashdown IT Ltd is established when an interview takes place either in
person or by telephone or any offer of employment is made.  If you have not
received a copy of the terms of business, you should request a copy by
contacting Ashdown IT Ltd at the address below.

This e-mail is confidential. If you received it by mistake, please let us
know and then delete it from your system; you should not copy, disclose, or
distribute its contents to anyone nor act in reliance on this e-mail, as
this is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Ashdown IT Ltd
Surrey House
34 Eden Street