[Gllug] Sharp Zaurus Users

FORSTER, David david.forster at mfi.co.uk
Tue Aug 3 13:52:01 UTC 2004

Well, I just missed an eBay auction for a Zaurus 5500 by about £10... D'Oh!

Has anyone on the list tried or seen Familiar/Opie on an iPAQ 3970 (which I
have, and was intending to replace with the Zaurus) or do you think it would
be better to persevere with obtaining a Zaurus?

I see Expansys have some Zaurii(?) left for £188.45 which is a bit steep but
I'm still considering it. Anyone know where I can get better?

Thanks,
David.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of MFI Furniture Group PLC or its
associated companies.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk