[Gllug] enlightenment DR16.7.1 *new*

Russell Howe rhowe at wiss.co.uk
Mon Aug 30 03:24:01 UTC 2004

On Sun, Aug 29, 2004 at 12:36:43PM +0100, Ian Norton wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> just been testing enlightenment dr16.7.1, compiled perfectly, no messing
> around etc. There are no official debs for it yet but i cant see much

> it has quite a nice 'glass' effect for the menus and tooltips
> (configurable of course) letting you see stuff slightly refracted
> (kinda) as the menu background.

I imagine this doesn't work if you have nautilus running, taking over
the background (it places a full-screen window behind everything,
AFAICT)

I'm finding it quite buggy. In 3 hours of use, I have caused it to
segfault 3 times (once it told me "I've segfaulted, what do you want me
to do," but the other 2 times, it just restarted)

I'm now staring at the window list which appears when you press Alt+Tab.
It's stuck, and won't leave the screen.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk