[Gllug] It's August so what about a willy-waving contest (SpamAssassin)?

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Fri Aug 13 10:44:58 UTC 2004

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004, John Winters wrote:

> For those of you who run SpamAssassin, what's the highest score you've
> achieved on an item of incoming mail?  A quick "grep | sort" throws up
> my best entry as 44.3.

Anything over 15 I send to /dev/null so I don't know the answer to this
one.

> As a subsidiary contest, what's the highest you've had on a message
> which turned out to be non-Spam?  My highest (and indeed, only instance
> of a false positive) was scored by BT with their e-billing notification
> scoring 5.3.

I cannot quite match that however EasyJet's standard confirmation email
for flight bookings gets this:

HTML_LINK_CLICK_HERE,HTML_MESSAGE,MARKETING_PARTNERS,MIME_HTML_MOSTLY
        autolearn=no version=2.61

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/	   ADSL Broadband from just £22.50 / month

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk