[Gllug] Sharp Zaurus Users

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Tue Aug 3 15:55:16 UTC 2004

Apparently microdrives work very well on all models. access times arent
quite as fast as normal CF, but are more than good enough for mp3/ogg
but the reduced battery capacity of 5500s means does become an issue.

if i had the cash i would go for a sl5600 (the xs255 chip version)  the
go for about £200 on ebay these days.
if i had loads of money, i guess id get a c760 or somthing :-) then i
can play warcraft in lectures.

Ian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk