[Gllug] Linux kids

Garry Heaton garry at heaton6.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Aug 29 19:21:11 UTC 2004

Am I the only one who spends ages staring at the screensavers that come with
KDE 3.2? They're so mind-blowing that I now have one machine which does
little more than display these artistic gems all day. My 9-year-old daughter
has developed a preference for Linux since Fedora Core 2 appeared on one my
desktops and KDE's latest screensavers have played a big part in her
switching. She thinks Fedora is "fresher" than XP :-) and loves the games. I
already have her using Mozilla for mail and internet plus OpenOffice for
anything else.

Anyone else have "Linux kids"?

Garry

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk