[Gllug] It's August so what about a willy-waving contest (SpamAssassin)?

Sean Burlington sean at uncertainty.org.uk
Wed Aug 18 21:54:57 UTC 2004

John Winters wrote:
> For those of you who run SpamAssassin, what's the highest score you've
> achieved on an item of incoming mail?  A quick "grep | sort" throws up
> my best entry as 44.3.
>
> As a subsidiary contest, what's the highest you've had on a message
> which turned out to be non-Spam?  My highest (and indeed, only instance
> of a false positive) was scored by BT with their e-billing notification
> scoring 5.3.

I just found my highest false positive ever ....

  pts rule name              description
  4.3 RCVD_IN_OPM            RBL: Received via a relay in opm.blitzed.org
                             [213.40.67.65 listed in opm.blitzed.org]
  4.3 RCVD_IN_OPM_HTTP_POST  RBL: OPM: sender is open HTTP POST proxy
                             [213.40.67.65 listed in opm.blitzed.org]