[Gllug] Very small Linux computer

Holger Duerer hduerer at gmx.net
Wed Aug 4 16:08:39 UTC 2004

>>>>> "will" == will  <will at hellacool.co.uk> writes:

    will> Has anyone got any suggestions for a very small computer to
    will> run Linux?  It is for a robot and so really only needs a
    will> basic interface to the world, no gfx, no sound etc.  Ideally
    will> able to support I2C and/or CAN bus.  I would like to
    will> interface with this thing remotely, so wireless or radio
    will> would be useful, but remote access it not a priority.

If you are willing to do a bit of self-assembly, have you had a look at
?  Has various pointers.  Other pages on that site might also help...

   Holger
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk