[Gllug] Oops!

Sharon Kimble sharonm63 at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Aug 27 16:24:38 UTC 2004

On Friday 27 Aug 2004 17:02, Pip wrote:
> On Friday 27 Aug 2004 15:39, Sharon Kimble wrote:
> > Somehow I've just associated =every= folder with KEdit in my /home
>
> directory.
>
> > Now when I open the WasteBin, up pops KEdit! How can I get rid of this
> > association please and get their normal default setup back?
>
> You must have used the "all" section of the File Associations app. All you
> should have to do is go back to File Associations and remove the
> association from "all".
> Maybe.

Sorry Pip. It wasn't that. Both associations completely blank. Since found out
that this affects every folder, and file, that I try to open from konqueror.
And I think I did when I was trying to get a .sh file to open in kedit. :(

Sharon.
--
 17:21:09 up 2 days, 37 min,  2 users,  load average: 1.15, 1.31, 1.29
Fedora Core 2, KDE 3.3.0, OpenOffice 1.1.2
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk