[Gllug] Linux kids

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Aug 31 20:54:02 UTC 2004

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004, Garry Heaton mused:
> Am I the only one who spends ages staring at the screensavers that come with
> KDE 3.2? They're so mind-blowing that I now have one machine which does
> little more than display these artistic gems all day.

OK, could someone who's run KDE tell me if these are the XScreenSaver ones
or something like electricsheep? Or have the KDE guys written their own?

(I'm a fan of the apple-a-like screensavers in XScreenSaver 3.14+, myself.
They're good for a nostalgia high.)

--
`The copyright file is for everyone.  That we make it available in
 plain-text, uncompressed form rather than in spinning, throbbing

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk