[Gllug] [OT] gmail invites

Richard Cohen vmlinuz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 19:15:19 UTC 2004

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 17:44:27 +0100, Ian Norton
<bredroll at darkspace.org.uk> wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-08-27 at 20:19, Mark Hill wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > As I've had free books and hardware from this list, I thought I'd offer
> > gmail invites to whoever wants them. (I only have a few, so first come,
> > first served.) Please e-mail me off-list if you want one.
>
> Having just checked my gmail, I have 4 invites availible,
>
> first come first serve, and I must have seen you post here before :-),
> please contact me off list.
>
> Id rather do this than sell them for 3 pounds each on ebay :-)

And if anyone else wants to play with it - I've got some invites
available...  I've already given a bunch to various people - a mate of
mine set up an ebay auction on a "free listings" day telling people
not to bid but just to mail him :-)

> Ian

Cheers
Richard