[Gllug] ``Confidential`` .sigs [Was: hosts.conf/nsswitch.conf

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Fri Dec 3 09:26:20 UTC 2004

Whilst sending out-of-office auto-replies may be annoying, my feeling is that
this is more likely done though simple mistake than deliberate intent.

So, probably, a gentle, polite, reminder to the offender of the problems
caused is more likely to solve the problem for future than a 'rant'.

We all use abusive and foul language verbally in the heat of the moment,
but using it when writing should, IMHO, be reserved for the most extreme cases.

Tim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk