[Gllug] ``Confidential'' .sigs [Was: hosts.conf/nsswitch.conf

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Wed Dec 1 14:48:14 UTC 2004

On Wednesday, 1 Dec 2004, Wiehe, Simon wrote:
>Hey I have a choice, I can change email address, client or stop top posting.

But you won't, because you're selfish and lazy.

>Sadly some people are just w*****s and always will be, they are
>beyond hope.

That would be people who always put their own convenience above
others, then?

Another advantage to using a personal email account is that you can
call people wankers (or even "w*****s", whatever they are), if the
fancy takes you, with impunity, rather than leaving your employer's
name all over a world accessible archive.

--
David Damerell <damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk> Kill the tomato!
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk